Transitions and Hospice Care
The Transitions Program is a sophisticated package of services designed to accommodate seniors who have a specific short-term recuperative need. Whether you have a planned surgery or a sudden illness, we can provide for your period of recuperation in a private and comfortable residential environment that’s both convenient and affordable.
Transitions Program Benefits:
- Licensed nurses help you develop goals that address your needs.
- Assistance with medications.
- All rooms have tasteful furnishings, private bath and showers.
- All rooms have a refrigerator, microwave, cable TV and telephone.
- Staff available 24 hours / 7 days a week.
- Our in-house rehabilitation department is available to provide a full complement of Medicare-eligible services as ordered by your physician. No need to drive to therapy appointments! Exercise equipment is available for your use under the supervision of the therapy department.
- Well-balanced and tasty meals are provided buffet-style in our attractive dining room. All residents are welcome to enjoy a choice of entrees, generous salad bar and well-stocked dessert cart.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Transportation to local doctors' offices for follow-up visits.