“Nearly every company says that its mission is to be the best at what they do. And we at Providence Place are no exception-but our approach to senior care is different from most others in our field. We truly believe that we can change the senior care profession through our interactions with residents. Here is more about what we believe at Providence Place:
- We believe that caring for seniors is one of the most important professions-like being a surgeon or teacher.
- We believe that the relationships that form between our co-workers and residents are the best parts of what we do.
- We believe that caring for seniors is only half of our job. The other half is helping our residents have a sense of purpose and feel like they are part of a community.
- We believe that our co-workers want to continue to learn and grow. We promise to offer you opportunities to advance and take on more responsibilities.
- We don’t like institutions. We believe that Providence Place should feel like home. We want residents and co-workers to make lots of decisions about Providence Place.
- We believe in getting rid of stupid rules. Every company has stupid rules that get in the way of doing what is right. With your help, we will do away with the stupid rules.
- We believe in hiring people with a positive attitude-we want co-workers who won’t just find a problem, but will help us make it righ
Thank you for considering joining the Providence Place family. Please help us make a difference in the lives of our senior residents.”
President and CEO