Worry-Free Retirement Living in Dover (York)
About our Dover Location:
Quietly hidden just outside the hustle and bustle of York city lies Providence Place Senior Living of Dover. Our community is easily accessible from both Route 74 and Interstate 83. In the peaceful country setting, residents enjoy all that small town life has to offer, with large cities like York, Harrisburg, Lancaster and Baltimore all within an hour’s drive.
The charm of our retirement community is its unique combination of quiet, single-story residential living and our incredible proximity to the best attractions central Pennsylvania has to offer. We love that it is just a short distance to visit boutiques and stores, restaurants and cafes, and the Central Market in York for fresh produce and baked goods. Each September, we look forward The Great York Fair coming to town.
- We offer independent living with three daily meals, personal care services, and a continuum of Alzheimer's and Dementia Care programs
- Gorgeous park-like setting with walking paths and gazebos
- Library, Exercise Room, Café and Gift Shop
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Computer access and free Wi-Fi
- State of the art therapy suite offering occupational, physical, and speech therapies
- Nurses on-site 24 hours a day
- Free transportation to medical appointments
- Close to York Galleria and West Manchester Malls
- Freshly prepared meals served by friendly staff in a dining room with beautiful views of the outdoors
- 7 day a week activities program including musical entertainment, outings, social hours, card clubs, and exercise classes
About Dover (York):
York County is the ideal setting for retirees who want the best of both worlds-relaxed small-town living and easy access to downtown shopping and restaurants. Among the region’s historic attractions are York's Colonial Complex, The Bonham House, The Agricultural and Industrial Museum, The Historical Society Museum and The Fire Museum.
Providence Place of Dover (York)
3377 Fox Run Road
Dover, Pennsylvania 17315
Howard Holben, Executive Director
Jeanne Orndorff, Senior Living Counselor