The Transitions Program is a sophisticated package of services designed to accommodate seniors who have a specific short-term recuperative need. Whether you have a planned surgery or a sudden illness, we can provide for your period of recuperation in a private and comfortable residential environment that’s both convenient and affordable.
Transitions Program Benefits:
- Licensed nurses help you develop goals that address your needs.
- Assistance with medications
- All rooms have tasteful furnishings, private bath and showers.
- All rooms have a refrigerator, microwave, cable TV and telephone.
- Staff available 24 hours / 7 days a week
- Our in-house rehabilitation department is available to provide a full complement of Medicare-eligible services as ordered by your physician. No need to drive to therapy appointments! Exercise equipment is available for your use under the supervision of the therapy department.
- Well-balanced and tasty meals are provided buffet-style in our attractive dining room. All residents are welcome to enjoy a choice of entrees, generous salad bar and well-stocked dessert cart.
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation to local doctors' offices for follow-up visits
“Thanks for the gentle, loving, and compassionate care that all on the staff give to mom.”
Providence Place, Chambersburg
“She left all her worries at her home in Schuylkill Haven, such as aging and taking care of a home and being all alone.”
Mother is a resident
Providence Place, Pottsville
Employment | ©