Vibrant Retirement Living in Pottsville
About our Pottsville Location:
Nestled in the mountains of Schuylkill County in the heart of the historic Anthracite coal region is Providence Place Senior Living of Pottsville. You can reach this active residential community easily via Interstate 81 or state highways 61 and 209.
We're conveniently located in the heart of Pottsville — close to the downtown area, but in a private, quiet setting. We love being part of the community. Whether it is Little League games at Railway Park, a Pottsville Cruise or a visit to the Yuengling Brewery, there is plenty to do off campus or on.
At Providence Place you experience the best of all worlds –you are part of a friendly, vibrant community with so many things to do and people to meet. And when you choose to do so, you can relax in a quiet, private space of your own.
Our dining services offer a full menu of healthy homemade food, including Pennsylvania Dutch favorites, like chicken pot pie and lettuce with hot bacon dressing. Our apartments vary in size from studio to suites, and we offer many different levels of personal care and memory support. It isn’t “one size fits all” at Providence Place, and you only pay for the services that you need.
- Independent living that includes three daily meals, personal care services, and a continuum of Alzheimer's and Dementia Care programs
- Professional chef and homemade dining options
- Varying apartment sizes and styles from efficiency studios to suites
- Easy bill paying with all-inclusive monthly rent
- Near the Schuykill Medical Center
- Free transportation to local medical appointments and churches
- Pet friendly community
- Quiet setting with paved walking trails and nearby public parks
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building, TV lounges, and access to cable TV in all apartments
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- On-site library, game room, and chapel
- Occupational, physical, and speech therapies provided in our state-of-the art therapy suite
- Licensed nurses and trained medication associates on the premises 24 hours a day
- Emergency nurse call pendants
- Close to downtown Pottsville
- Accompanied trips to local shopping centers
- Activities include musical entertainment, volunteer opportunities, crafting classes, baking club, and exercise classes designed to improve balance
Pottsville is the seat of Schuykill County, located just off Interstate 81. Pottsville was founded on the banks of the Schuykill River in the heart of Pennsylvania’s Coal Region. Several attractions in the area are listed on the National Register of Historic Places, including Pottsville’s Downtown Historic District.
There is no shortage of things to do in Pottsville, whether it is visiting the Historic district downtown, taking advantage of the paved trails and parks, or visiting the Yuengling Brewery or Jerry’s Classic Cars Museum!
Come Visit Us!
Providence Place of Pottsville
2200 1st Avenue
Pottsville, Pennsylvania 17901
Jodie Hertz, Senior Living Advisor
Schedule a tour to come visit our beautiful campus, or call for more information!