Our Levels of Elder Care
At Providence Place Senior Living, there's no "one size fits all" thinking. We recognize that seniors may have differing levels of need throughout their time with us. To help meet those levels of need, we have created a "layering of services" approach. This approach enables us to provide the best value for all of our residents and allows us to add services (and associated costs) only when you need them.
- Independent Living allows seniors to enjoy our community and social activities without the cares of laundry, housekeeping, meal preparation and household maintenance and landscaping.
- Personal Care at Providence Place helps with activities you do every day, like bathing, dressing and remembering your medications. It is the extra assistance you need to keep you independent.
- Transitions is a sophisticated package of services designed to accommodate seniors who have a specific short-term recuperative need.
- Memory Care is state-of-the-art, individually tailored programs for residents to exercise their minds and enhance memory.
- Short-Term Stays at Providence Place are perfect for seniors who need help after a hospital stay or when family members are out of town. Seniors are also welcome to try us on for size! Short-term stays can vary in length based on individuals’ needs. Providence Place short-term guests enjoy housekeeping, respite and personal care, dining services, community activities, transportation and all the amenities enjoyed by all our Providence Place residents.
- Rehabilitation Services