Independent Living at Providence Place
Senior Independent Living
Independent Living is an attractive lifestyle option for active seniors who don’t require assistance with their personal care or healthcare, but find reassurance in community living. Residents can maximize their independence by living in a safe, supportive community setting. Without the worries associated with home ownership, seniors get more enjoyment out of life. Spending time with others who share similar interests makes Providence Place residents’ lives more meaningful.
- Help is always available in the event of an emergency
- Have as much or as little support as you want with chores like housekeeping and laundry
- Stop worrying about costly home maintenance
- Enjoy life more
- Create new friendships
- Have access to a wide range of stimulating activities
Benefits of Independent Living Facilities
There are a number of benefits associated with Providence Place’s Independent Living Program. In fact, many residents say that they wish they had made the move sooner. Since Providence Place is a rental community, it’s surprisingly affordable. Residents pay one monthly bill, so they can anticipate their living expenses from month to month and budget accordingly.
Most seniors want to remain in their home as long as possible because it’s familiar and comfortable. At some point, however, maintaining a home can cause more stress than comfort. This is especially true for those who live alone or no longer drive. Aside from companionship, another benefit of moving to an independent living apartment is access to transportation.
Independent residents have their choice of apartment styles, some with full kitchens. A unique benefit of living at Providence Place is that all meals are included. This means seniors have their choice of nutritious and delicious entrees for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- An affordable rental option
- Eliminate home maintenance costs
- Pay one monthly bill
- Transportation available for medical appointments and errands
- Your choice of apartment size and type
- Enjoy freshly prepared meals at no extra charge
Services and Options
- Pendent and in-room call system for emergencies
- Personal laundry service available
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen change and towel service
- Furnished or unfurnished apartments
- On-site worship services
- Daily activities and entertainment
- Social Hours
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments, banks, and shopping
- All meals included
- On-site therapy services
- On-site salon
- Wireless internet access
- Lounge areas
- Outdoor walking trail
- Fitness room
- Laundry facilities
Maximize your independence by moving to a Providence Place Senior Living Community. You can eliminate the hassles and costs of maintaining a home. Make the choice to enhance your lifestyle by living among a community of friends. You can continue to live an independent life, but never feel alone again. Enjoy your retirement at Providence Place. Help is never far away. Find comfort in knowing that your future is secure. If you require more assistance at some point, Providence Place is prepared to provide it. And there is no need to move from your apartment. Personal care services are offered throughout the community.