Our Mission & Vision
Welcome to Providence Place, a family owned company founded in 1998 by former Pennsylvania Governor George M. Leader. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for our senior residents by delivering vibrant programs and exceptional service at an affordable price. At Providence Place, residents and coworkers make choices that influence their lives and work.
President and CEO David Leader has an inspirational vision for the company and the senior living profession. Our vision is to shape the future of senior care by creating a culture and environment where residents are in control of their lives, have a sense of purpose, and make meaningful contributions to their community and those around them.
Providence Place’s leadership team and coworkers strive to achieve this vision by embracing these six principles:
- Give residents control by offering them choices whenever possible.
- Partner with hospice organizations to provide end-of-life care at Providence Place.
- Maintain an environment that is designed to be comfortable, attractive and as much like home as possible.
- Provide the best value by delivering quality care and service at an affordable price.
- Accommodate residents’ needs for continuing care while allowing them to age in place.
- Create a work environment that attracts and retains dedicated coworkers who want to build a career at Providence Place.
Click here to watch a brief video from our President.