Fulfilling Careers at Providence Place Senior Living
Providence Place Senior Living takes great pride in the fact that our team is known for their friendly and courteous manner as well as their professional skills. It’s important to our residents and the entire staff that we look for caring people to join our family. It’s our belief that skilled hands work best when guided by warm hearts.
Thank you for taking a look at our open positions. We hope to hear from you! Providence Place is an equal-opportunity employer.
Finding a Purposeful Career in Senior Living
There are many good reasons to look for a career in senior living. We offer an attractive working environment and provide appropriate training, competitive benefits, and opportunities for advancement — just to name a few.
Positions we frequently hire for include personal care assistants and nursing jobs, as well as line chefs, servers, and housekeeping.
Benefits of a Career with Providence Place
Some benefits that our co-workers enjoy include:
- Fantastic health insurance with free options for dental and vision
- Your birthday as a holiday (when working holidays, team members receive double pay)
- 401(k) plans with match
- Quarterly team member recognition awards
- Generous company-paid life insurance
- Optional life and disability programs available at favorable group rates
- Free diabetes management
- Business travel accident coverage
- Active employee assistance program
- Statewide credit union membership
- Tuition scholarship program
- Co-worker recruitment awards
- Resident recruitment awards
A Message from Providence Place’s President
Nearly every company says that its mission is to be the best at what they do. And we at Providence Place are no exception — but our approach to senior care is different from most others in our field. We truly believe that we can change the senior care profession through our interactions with residents. Here is more about what we believe at Providence Place:
- We believe that caring for seniors is one of the most important professions — like being a surgeon or teacher.
- We believe that the relationships that form between our co-workers and residents are the best parts of what we do.
- We believe that caring for seniors is only half of our job. The other half is helping our residents have a sense of purpose and feel like they are part of a community.
- We believe that our employees want to continue to learn and grow. We promise to offer you career opportunities to advance and take on more responsibilities.
- We don’t like institutions. We believe that Providence Place should feel like home. We want residents and co-workers to make lots of decisions about Providence Place.
- We believe in getting rid of stupid rules. Every company has stupid rules that get in the way of doing what is right. With your help, we will do away with the stupid rules.
- We believe in hiring people with a positive and caring attitude. We want coworkers who won’t just find a problem, but will help us make it right
Thank you for considering joining the Providence Place family. Please help us make a difference in the lives of our senior residents.
President and CEO