Fulfilling Careers at Providence Place
Providence Place Senior Living takes great pride in the fact that our team is known for their friendly and courteous manner as well as their professional skills. It is important to our residents and the entire staff that we look for caring people to join our family. It’s our belief that: “Skilled hands work best when guided by warm hearts.”
There are many good reasons to consider employment with us. We offer an attractive working environment and provide appropriate training, competitive benefits and opportunities for advancement — just to name a few.
Thank you for taking a look at what we have to offer. We hope to hear from you! Providence Place is an equal-opportunity employer.
We’ve designed our benefits to meet the varying needs of our co-workers; it’s our way of saying “thanks” for their service and dedication to Providence Place and to our residents.
Some benefits that our co-workers enjoy include:
- Fantastic Health Insurance with free options for dental & vision
- Your Birthday as a Holiday
- 401(k) Plans with match
- Quarterly Team Member Recognition awards
- Generous Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Optional Life and Disability Programs Available at Favorable Group Rates
- Free Diabetes Management and Digestive Health programs
- Business Travel Accident Coverage
- Active Employee Assistance Program
- Statewide Credit Union Membership
- Tuition Scholarship Program
- Co-worker Recruitment Awards
- Resident Recruitment Awards
- And More!