About our Chambersburg Location:
Providence Place Senior Living of Chambersburg is located amidst the green farmlands of south central Pennsylvania, yet close to the shopping district of town. Our Franklin County retirement community is located in a beautiful park-like setting with easy access to Interstate 81 and Route 30.
Residents enjoy three homemade meals daily in our spacious dining room. Our dining director meets regularly with the resident dining committee to coordinate menus, sample new recipes, and listen to their special requests. Our delicious meals and freshly prepared soups are served by courteous dining associates. Residents dine among friends at Providence Place.
- Independent living that includes three daily meals, personal care services, and a continuum of Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care programs
- Apartment sizes and styles ranging from efficiency studios to suites
- All-inclusive monthly rent for easy bill paying
- Close to Chambersburg Hospital
- Free transportation to local medical appointments and churches
- Pet friendly community
- Tranquil 17-acre wooded setting with abundant wildlife and walking trails
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building, a computer lounge, and access to Direct TV in all apartments
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- On-site library, game room, chapel, and café
- Occupational, physical, and speech therapies provided in our state-of-the art therapy suite
- Licensed nurses and trained medication associates on the premises 24 hours a day
- Emergency nurse call pendants
- Close to historic downtown Chambersburg
- Accompanied trips to Cracker Barrel Restaurant, Wal-Mart, and Weis grocery stores
- Activities include musical entertainment, volunteer opportunities, crafting classes, baking club, and exercise classes designed to improve balance
With easy access to all major roads, and its close proximity to historic downtown Chambersburg, Providence Place of Chambersburg is an ideal location for seniors who want to make the most of their retirement. Chambersburg community members enjoy Capitol Theater’s stage productions and fine dining at The Orchards or Copper Kettle Restaurant. In addition to its cultural attractions, Chambersburg is also known for its agriculture. Franklin County’s preserved agricultural land makes it a leader in apple, corn, and milk production.
Situated in the heart of beautiful Franklin County, Providence Place of Chambersburg is just 13 miles north of the Maryland state line on Interstate 81. Unlike Maryland, Pennsylvania doesn’t have a graduated income tax. Due to its retirement-friendly tax benefits, Forbes has named Pennsylvania as one of the “Best Retirement Tax Havens” in America.
Providence Place of Chambersburg
2085 Wayne Avenue
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania 17202
Keith White, Executive Director
April Sword, Senior Living Counselor