Senior Living in Chambersburg, PA
Providence Place Senior Living of Chambersburg is located amidst the green farmlands of South Central Pennsylvania, yet close to the shopping district of downtown. Our beautiful, park-like setting has easy access to Interstate 81 and Route 30. Enjoy living independently while receiving assistance from our nursing and personal care & assisted living staff.
Levels of Care at our Retirement Community
- Independent Living
- Personal Care
- Memory Care – two levels of support for Alzheimer’s and dementia (early & late stage)
- 24-hr access to licensed nurses
- Medication assistance
- Occupational, physical and speech therapies on-site
Each apartment offers Independent Living that includes three daily meals, with service options for Personal Care, and a continuum of Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care programs (early and late stage memory loss). Our services allow you or your loved one to age-in-place. This means you can, in most cases, stay in your chosen apartment as your needs change without having to move again. At Providence Place, you have access to care from a team of medical professionals that includes nurses and physical therapists.
Whether you or your family member struggle to manage medications or require assistance with bathing and dressing, our staff is happy to help! Seniors can enjoy retirement in their own, well-equipped apartment, and receive assistance as needed.
Cost of Senior Living
Our all-inclusive model provides a starting price for your apartment, daily meals, weekly housekeeping and all activities. Service packages are then available for needs for varying levels of care.
- Private Independent Living apartments starting at $3,082 per month
- Semi-Private Personal Care apartments starting at $3,166 per month
- Semi-Private Memory Care apartments starting at $4,411 per month
Want to learn more about Providence Place Senior Living of Chambersburg?
Contact Katherine Sanders, Senior Living Counselor or Amber Baskin, Senior Living Counselor
Chambersburg Community Amenities:
We provide a variety of amenities and services to take care of your needs and make you feel at home in our senior living community.
- Well-appointed apartments for singles, couples or shared
- All-inclusive monthly rent for easy bill paying
- Full kitchens included with some models
- Access to laundry facilities or laundry service available
- Weekly housekeeping
- Standard furnishings available
- Wireless internet access
- Phone & Cable available
- Pet-friendly community
- Tranquil 17-acre wooded setting with abundant wildlife and walking trails
- Wireless internet access throughout the building and a computer lounge
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- On-site library, game room and café
- On-site chapel, religious services, support groups & programs
- Residents enjoy three homemade meals daily in our spacious dining room
- Our Chefs meets regularly with the Resident Dining Committee to coordinate menus, sample new recipes, and listen to your special requests
- Local cuisine is prepared using as many local, fresh ingredients as possible
- Our delicious meals and freshly prepared soups are served by courteous dining associates
- Special event & holiday meals, as well as private dining opportunities
Health & Medical Services
- Occupational, physical, and speech therapies provided in our state-of-the art therapy suite
- Licensed nurses and trained medication associates are available 24 hours a day
- Emergency nurse call pendants throughout community
- Free transportation to local medical appointments
- Located 3 miles from the Chambersburg Hospital
Activities & Outings
- Community Life activities include musical entertainment, volunteer opportunities, crafting classes, baking club, art club, men’s club and exercise classes designed to improve balance & strength
- Accompanied trips to local shopping areas & restaurants – including Cracker Barrel Restaurant, Wal-Mart, and grocery stores
- Outings to local points of interest and historic locations
- Close to historic downtown Chambersburg
Is this the right fit for me?
There are many options when it comes to retirement living, and the different types of senior care can be confusing. Providence Place is a good fit for individuals who want to maintain a degree of independence but may need assistance in some areas. We are different from an active adult or 55+ community, and we are not a nursing home (skilled facility), although residents do have access to licensed nurses and care.
Visit our resources page to learn more about different types of senior care and how to choose the right option for yourself or a loved one.
Situated in the heart of beautiful Franklin County, Providence Place Senior Living of Chambersburg is just 13 miles north of the Maryland state line on Interstate 81. With easy access to all major roads, and its close proximity to historic downtown Chambersburg, this is an ideal location for seniors who want to make the most of their retirement. We’re also close to the towns of Mercersburg, Greencastle, Shippensburg, Fayetteville, Waynesboro, Gettysburg, Mont Alto, and Scotland.