Assisted Living in Collegeville, PA
What used to be one of Collegeville’s most beloved landmarks is now the area’s newest senior living community! Providence Place at the Collegeville Inn is situated on 20 acres along the scenic Perkiomen Creek. The former Inn has been renovated to serve as the residents’ main dining room with outdoor seating, and also includes a pub with cathedral ceiling, a movie theater, and full-service beauty salon. Residents have their choice of apartment style ranging from studio apartments to larger one bedroom models
Care Services Available Here
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Memory care – two levels of support for Alzheimer’s and dementia (early & late stage)
- 24-hr access to licensed nurses
- Medication assistance
- Occupational, physical and speech therapies
Whether residents are looking for independent living or require assisted living services, we are able to accommodate a wide range of needs. Our service packages can be customized to meet our residents’ care preferences.
Cost of Senior Living
Our all-inclusive model provides a monthly fee for your apartment, three daily chef-prepared meals, weekly housekeeping and all activities & programming. Additional service packages are also available for increased needs for varying levels of care.
- Private Independent Living starting at $3,800 per month
- Private Assisted Living starting at $4,300 per month
- Semi-Private Memory Care starting at $5,000 per month
Collegeville Community Amenities
Residents of our senior living community can enjoy spacious apartments with views of the Perkiomen Creek, a walking trail, restaurant-inspired dining, and lively resident activity programs. Learn more about the amenities offered to our residents.
About Our Senior Apartments
- Apartment styles ranging from studios to larger one bedroom models, all with abundant windows and closets
- Assistance with daily housekeeping tasks
- Resident laundry rooms or laundry service
- Standard furnishings & TV available
- Wireless internet access
- Phone & Cable available
- Computer and TV lounges
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Movie theater
- Full-service beauty salon
- Therapy suite with fitness equipment
- Private dining room for family gatherings
- Pet-friendly campus
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Snack & Beverage Bar available 24/7
- Our dining options include healthy meal choices using local produce, homemade soups, and other specialty entrees
- The former Inn serves as the main dining room with outdoor seating and a pub that hosts happy hours for residents
Health & Medical Services
- Convenient access to Einstein Medical Center and Phoenixville Hospital
- Free transportation to medical appointments
- Occupational, physical, and speech therapies provided in our state-of-the art therapy suite
- Licensed nurses and trained medication associates are available 24 hours a day
- Emergency nurse call pendants
Activities and Outings
- Seven day a week activities program with outings, musical entertainment, card clubs, and exercise classes
- Collegeville residents will have access to some of the best attractions Pennsylvania has to offer like the Philadelphia Premium Outlets, King of Prussia Mall, historic Philadelphia, Valley Forge National Park, and more
Is This the Right Fit for Me?
Providence Place Senior Living at the Collegeville Inn offers plenty of activities to promote independence. At the same time, we provide care where it’s needed. Residents can choose to add on assisted living, memory care, or personal care packages. That’s what sets us apart from active 55+ communities or nursing homes. Residents are able to live as independently as possible, yet they have the peace of mind knowing additional care is available.
Located just off route 422, Collegeville is a suburb of the city of Philadelphia near the Perkiomen Creek. Collegeville is a borough in Montgomery County offering easy access to many historical landmarks and parks. Contact us today to schedule a visit!