Senior Living in Pine Grove, PA
Our Pine Grove retirement community is located close to the Swatara Creek, which runs through the Borough and was used for transporting coal and other goods as part of the Union Canal in the early days.
This location underwent extensive renovations in June 2014, including all new interiors, community spaces, and a kitchen just for residents. Our campus is designed to encourage outdoor activities with outdoor seating and a paved walking trail on our four acres of land. Our residents enjoy spending time outdoors and participating in the many activities offered by our community life director. Our Pine Grove location is easily accessible from Interstate 81, but offers peaceful retirement living in a rural setting.
Levels of Care Available
- Independent Living
- Personal Care assistance
- Memory care – Early-stage memory loss support
- 24-hr access to licensed nurses
- Medication assistance
- Occupational, physical and speech therapies
Residents can choose the care they receive with our customized service packages. Whether you are mostly independent or require assistance with daily activities like bathing and dressing, our staff provides the support you need to thrive. At Providence Place, you can enjoy your retirement years without having to worry about changing needs as you age.
Cost of Senior Living
With our all-inclusive monthly rent, bill paying is simple. Base rent covers all meals, housekeeping, laundry, and most utilities. You can also add service packages like personal care or memory care based on your needs.
- Private Independent Living apartments starting at $2,450 per month
- Semi-Private Personal Care apartments starting at $2,338 per month
Want to learn more about Providence Place Senior Living of Pine Grove?
Contact Stacie Renninger, Director of Sales
Pine Grove Community Amenities
Enjoy all that our retirement community has to offer, including well-equipped apartments suited to your needs and three chef-prepared meals daily featuring local flavors.
About Our Apartments
- A variety of apartment sizes available at all care levels
- Easy bill paying with all-inclusive monthly rent that covers three daily meals, housekeeping, and laundry services
- Standard furnishings available
- Wireless internet access
- Phone & Cable available
- Pet-friendly community
- Quiet setting with paved walking trails and outdoor activities
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Two activity lounges
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- Free transportation to local churches & medical appointments
- Our dining program offers a variety of options, including many favorites from Pennsylvania and healthy choices for those with special dietary needs
- Some of our chef’s specialties include hearty homemade soups, oven roasted stew, chicken pot pie, and garden fresh salads
- Three Chef-prepared meals daily served restaurant-style
- The resident dining committee meets regularly to advise our chef and make menu recommendations
- Close to many hospitals in Pottsville, Lebanon, and Harrisburg
- Free transportation to local medical appointments
- Occupational, physical, and speech therapies provided in our state-of-the art therapy suite
- Licensed nurses and trained medication associates available 24 hours a day
- Emergency nurse call pendants
Things to Do
- Close to downtown Pine Grove and Pottsville
- Accompanied trips to local shopping centers
- Activities include musical entertainment, volunteer opportunities, crafting classes, baking club, and exercise classes designed to improve balance
Is This the Right Fit for Me?
Our senior living community is often a better alternative to other types of facilities like 55+ communities or nursing homes. Skilled nursing may not be needed, yet an individual is not able to live completely independently. That is where a community like Providence Place can help. Our residents live in their own apartments and have autonomy in their daily lives while also receiving personal care assistance with daily tasks such as bathing, dressing, and medication management.
Providence Place of Pine Grove
24 Hikes Hollow Road
Pine Grove, PA 17963
Anna Zuratt, LPN, Executive Director
Stacie Renninger, Director of Sales
About Pine Grove
Pine Grove is a small, historic town in the middle of rural Pennsylvania near the Swatara Creek. A beautiful, quiet setting, Pine Grove’s Historic District is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and has a thriving Historical Society. Providence Place of Pine Grove is located just off of Interstate 81 with easy access to several larger communities and shopping centers.