At Providence Place Senior Living, there’s no “one size fits all” thinking. We recognize that seniors may have differing levels of need throughout their time with us. To help meet those levels of care, we have created a “layering of services” approach. This approach enables us to provide the best value for all of our residents and allows us to add services (and associated costs) only when you need them.
- Independent Living allows seniors to enjoy our community and social activities without the chores of laundry, housekeeping, meal preparation and household maintenance and landscaping. All Independent Living residents receive weekly housekeeping, 3 meals per day, transportation to appointments and all social activities on campus.
- Personal Care and Assisted Living at Providence Place helps residents with activities you do every day, like bathing, dressing and remembering to take your medications. It is the extra assistance you need to keep you independent and living a good life.
- Transition or Respite Care is a sophisticated package of services designed to accommodate seniors who have a specific short-term recuperative need. They can enjoy our community offerings as they transition back into their normal living environment.
- Memory Care is state-of-the-art, individually tailored programs for residents to exercise their minds and enhance memory. We offer two-levels of care with our Connections Club (early-stage memory loss) and Connections Neighborhood (late-stage memory loss). We take these programs to heart and offer trained dementia care experts and caregivers to enhance brain fitness and encourage cognitive support.
- Short-Term Stays at Providence Place are perfect for seniors who need help after a hospital stay or when family members are out of town. Seniors are also welcome to try us on for size! Short-term stays can vary in length based on individuals’ needs. Providence Place short-term guests enjoy housekeeping, respite and personal care or assisted living, dining services, community activities, transportation and all the amenities enjoyed by all our Providence Place residents. Short-term stays are based on availability at each campus location. Please contact us to check if this is an option for your family.
- Rehabilitation Services, such as physical, occupational and speech therapy, can significantly improve residents’ quality of life. Providence Place is pleased to offer on-site rehabilitation services at each of our communities provided by Genesis Rehab Services.